Monday, November 10, 2008

Bits & Pieces

Have you ever question about the issues that are happening around you?

Or perhaps, people you’ve miss?

And maybe you’ve recalled just that very special moment. Just that one moment, which could’ve and maybe by now, changed your life, and you’ll never be the same again…

It’s depressing when certain people around you don’t understand; nevertheless just nod their heads to convince you that they pay attention and comprehend to what you’re trying to express. Eventually, they’ll get the wrong impression or ideas, and end up thinking you’re just being problematical.

Things changed when she left. I went thru all these years with things I couldn’t share, I couldn’t express, because there wasn’t any straightforward opinion or advice you could ever get. There wasn’t a time that I stopped thinking about her. Everywhere I go, everything I do reminds me of her. But I keep telling myself, to let go. Eventually I got back on track and accept the fact that she had left. There wasn’t anything I could do, except to move on. I gave up on relationships, I gave up on love, and I tried to stay away from things that could get you into one. I guess that’s the phase of life everyone wouldn’t want to go thru. Where do I go from here? I was ready to quit…

Till one fine day, I met a certain someone. She touched my soul and inspired me with her own unique ways. She spoke the truth and somehow lit some sparks, and she made me build my faith in love. Little by little, she showed me that there is still hope, to believe in love.

I wish you could understand how much I appreciate your patience and understanding, your ability to be friendly without being scared, and the ability to let go without forgetting. All my memories with you have been sweet. We may have some few flirtatious weeks, but mind you, when they ended, I could feel this was a beginning of a beautiful friendship. Someone like you, I have confidence in placing my trust, likewise you can trust me…


No comments: