Wednesday, December 31, 2008

An Inspirational Moment

Today is the first day of the Year 2009. It’s a beginning of another journey that will bring you to another chapter of life; to advance towards maturity, and take last year as an example; a lesson learnt for do’s and don’ts.

It was a touching moment, that some person I knew back 2 years ago, came up to me and said, ‘You’re a good guy, you tend to help people, you patch things up between me and my wife, but when you’re in trouble, it’s as if you don’t know who to look up for to talk to…’ . And the both of them started to recall what happened and how things were way before I got them back together.

I was speechless, in fact, what he had said was true.

I guess it’s just who I am; keeping my troubles and tribulations I encounter to myself. Just so people would think I’m okay when I’m not, and to keep them from thinking about me and sympathizing at the same time.

Just way back then, I had someone to talk to and share. Didn’t expect it was hard to have a mutual understanding when we ourselves had problems, and it ended just like that. Not to mourn about the past, I’m just recalling those good moments in my life.

Then again, I hope this year would be a better one, not only for me, but my friends and family too.

P/s: JC; Thanks for the inspirational words, it just made me to step forward and to look at the bright side of the world. God Bless!

No comments: