Friday, December 12, 2008

Obscure Thoughts

It has been quite a while since we really talk and shared. Apart from having a mutual understanding, you’ve been one of the people who really listen when I talk. Thanks for listening; it really helps to actually talk about my tribulations and dilemma.

It’s really touching somehow, when you listen to someone, and it actually makes you depressing and end up deep in agony, especially someone whom you really care about. Yet at times you don’t know how to respond, because you might end up saying things that will actually upset them rather than making them feel any better.

I hope you’ll be strong, as I’m always around to support you like you’ve supported me all this while.

You’ll never know, a smile put up on your face on any other day, would please your friends and the people around you. Apart from you being strong, it sends me a message that you’re feeling heavenly blissful, and it’ll eventually make my day.

Like watching a rainbow in the sky; it's as spectacular as you are!

No comments: